Thursday, February 5, 2009

ymca

My friend vb and I work out at the YMCA pretty regularly usually. We got a bit off schedule around the holidays and I've missed some days because of my sore foot. I thought I'd worked out a bit more than this, but the Y keeps me honest:

Progress Report for January 2009








Now, to defend myself, I have been over there for yoga classes. I've moved to an easier beginner/intermediate class once a week plus "Old Folks Yoga" whenever I can get to it. But as far as cardio exercise or weigh training, well, uh, yeah, not a single African Elephant.

1 comment:

  1. Just thought I'd check in to say that I find the African Elephant standard for weightlifting to be quite unreasonable. Happily, that means ignoring said standard is completely justified. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete