Wednesday, May 30, 2012

sofa surfing for the day

9:00 am - Phone my mother to see if she'll go to the farmer's market for me. Decide to let CD take Bug there for the day on his way to work.

9:30 am - Take pillow from bed to downstairs sofa. Move Pook to the right side so I can have the left.

10:00 am - Turn on last night's Braves game.

10:30 am - Swap sides of the sofa with Pook to relieve the cricks in my neck and hip.

11:00 am - Laugh when Pook tries to crawl to the kitchen to get us toast. Decide that laughing is not a good idea. Decide that having CD leave us is not a good idea.

11:30 am - Eat slice of toast with a light smear of apricot jam and sip some weak Gatorade.

12:00 pm- 2:30 pm - Doze.

3:00 pm - Play Kings in the Corners with Pook.

3:30 pm - Rest from the exertion.

Need I say that last night was more eventful?

1 comment:

  1. awww...sorry. hope you are both feeling better today!!

    ReplyDelete