Wednesday, January 27, 2010

family communications

The backstory:  I heard a lot of giggling while the two boys were at their computer, not ten feet from mine but in the other room where I couldn't see the screen.  Then something popped up in my inbox.


On 1/22/2010 4:58 PM, Pook wrote: To Mama,
      Do you want to play lego's with me and Bug? Answer quick, or it will be too late!
love,POOK


On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 5:02 PM, MyKidsMom wrote:
Give me four more minutes, then I can play for a short time before starting dinner.
I love you!
Mama


On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 5:05 PM, Pook wrote:
OK, I Will wait
love,Pook


On 1/22/2010 5:07 PM, Pook wrote:
By the way how long is a short time?

 love,Pook

*****
The backstory:  Bug has lost three teeth in two weeks.  His mouth looks like a Jack-o-Lantern right now.  When he whined about being bored today, I suggested that he email someone.  He happily climbed into my chair and took over my computer.  This is what he came up with:




Dyr dady
nun uv my tyth fel out today and that is a good thing becos it wuud be even hartr to eat.

love Bug

On 1/27/2010 4:31 PM, CD wrote:
Bug,
I am happy that no more teeth fell out today. I think you should grow some new teeth before any more fall out.
Love,
Daddy

0 comments:

Post a Comment