Friday, October 28, 2011

coming to a neighborhood near us

I bring it upon myself, I know I do.  In fact, in 2008 when Pook asked to be "just a bat, not a vampire or Count Dracula or anything" I think I was a bit disappointed. But!  I made him great bat wings and he looked the part and was pleased.

This year is no exception.  We have, coming to a neighborhood near us, a Lego minifig and a slice of swiss cheese.  Yes, we do.  And they will look fabulous!

I seem to have left photos out of the Halloween post from last year.  I wasn't sure how to best make Bug anonymous.  But I have done it now, so, for your viewing pleasure here are Pook and Bug, 2010.  2011 will come soon.  To get both boys in costume at the same time it will have to be time to leave on The Great Candy Run, so I'll just wait to show them later.


0 comments:

Post a Comment