Tuesday, January 20, 2009

on a roll

My boys will be great marriage partners to someone some day. Right now they both want every available toilet paper tube to use for art so they're actually changing the rolls themselves.

Here are my top ten reasons why my kids will be good partners and dads someday:
10. They change the toilet paper rolls.
9. They put the seat down and even close the toilet seat (well, usually).
8. They can make up songs on the fly.
7. They notice when I get a haircut.
6. They know good chocolate when they taste it.
5. Their love for power tools extends to the mixer.
4. Pook can make origami out of a restaurant napkin.
3. Bug shows great tenderness with his stuffed animals and dolls.
2. They understand my need for hugs and snuggles.
1. They actually allow me to put my freezing cold hands on their bellies to warm up.

1 comment:

  1. Aw! Those are great reasons. How great you must be for teaching them this.

    ReplyDelete